Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

My Real life hero

My Real Life Hero
A Hero is a person of notable courage who helps people. A hero is a person who can sometimes put their lives on the line for the sake of others.


ml.jpeg
nm.jpeg
rp.jpeg


You are going to write a description and explain who a real life person in your life is. Explain why they are a hero, what they do and why you chose to write about him or her.
Planning:
Introduction: hook, explanation of a hero and what a hero does. Define hero in your own words

P.2 Introduce who your real life hero is and why you have chosen them
Explain in detail what they have to be a real life hero
More detail, more information, more explanation

P.3 Conclusion


Start your writing here:
A hero is a person that protects and defends others. Heroes also save people from danger and if they need help. Fire-fighters, nurses, docters and ambulance and police officers are all example of life heroes.
My Real life hero is my dad because when there is something wrong  my dad will go out and fix the problem. My dad will make sure there is food on the table and the bills all paid.When someone tries to come and rob our house my dad gets up and chases them away so they don’t come.
My dad is my hero because when I am sick my dad will take me to the doctors and stay by my side until I am better.

My dad is my hero and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.