Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

My holiday

My idea of a Fun School Holiday
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title
My ideas to help you have a fun school holiday!
Introduction


Today i am going to be talking to you about my holiday and how to make your holiday fun
Information
1st element
On the first week of holiday well not the whole week we missed a day and then played a game I had a rugby tournament versing other team like south, west and central and  i was representing the east team, the first game we played against was central then west then our last game was against south and it was a tough game.


Information
2nd element
On the second week of holidays I did some chores before my mum and dad came back from work, on wednesday i went to gravity where you can jump and play games there is a lot of trandpaline, On friday i went to the movies to watch Ant man then we went roller skating it was difficult to skate because people just run into you.


Information
3rd element
On the 21 of july i went to Maybury reserve to do the Te Ara Rama matariki light trail, as we walked around the light trial we saw different types of lights like hearts, stars, jellyfish, Tiki, and there were people were performing an item, then at 9:30 people gathered together to watch the fireworks.




4th element
On the last day of the school holiday my family went to the movies to watch skyscraper it was a cool movie because it had the rock, its funny and emotional then it was time to go home and i didn't really want to come back to school.




Conclusion
So this is what my holiday has been, so there you go some good ideas to try out in your next holiday remember to do your chores before you go anywhere else, be good to your (Mum and Dad)
Happy holidays!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.