Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

holiday highight

In the holidays I had to stay home with my pa because he was sick He had a very bad cold and a cough. I did everything like made him a team massaged his back. On Saturday I went to bronson game It was fun my brother scored 1 try and his team won.  After my brothers game we went to my uncles game My uncle   scored a try  it was fun to my uncles team was so good they won to.  Tuesday I went to my brothers training I went with my mum and dad brother and sister and me.

On Thursday I went to ten pin bowling with my family there were heaps of games we had fun we played heaps of games. After ten pin bowling I went to kfc with my aunty and uncle, cousins after kfc we went home. The next day I went to The park with my aunty and uncle and cousins and we ate chicken and chips. After the park we washed my uncle and aunty car.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.