Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Writing test

One cold night me and my friends were sleeping one of my friends had a bad dream and there  name was called Kerstein,Anna,Nyree I got because Anna started screaming me and Nyree, kerstein went to have a look to see if she’s alright I ask Anna what happened she said I had a bad dream.


I said to her stop screaming because your gonna keep waking us up all of them said they were hungry so we cooked something to eat I feel so tired I am going to sleep ok all of my friends were so hungry they went of in the bush I didn’t care where they were going I just slept. They found strawberries on the tree and they picked it all of the tree.




They came back with heaps and they woke me up and I said do know what time it is it’s 4:00 in the morning shouldn’t be you guys sleeping Kerstein said look we brang some strawberries and I said wow they look so nice and we ate them all Nyree said I feel tired I’m gonna go sleep me to said Anna.



Me and kerstein went again looking for something to eat. They were scared when they went looking for some more food I said what's that I can see light me and kerstein went to have a look it was people hunting for animals we ran back to our tents and woke up Anna and Nyree I said we saw people hunting for animals and they might come here so we all went in our tenets and stayed there.





I can hear something it’s them pretend to sleep so they won't know where awake. So they looked inside our tent and they saw us sleeping they called all of their friends to come and take us. I said what do want from us did nothing and all you wanna do is take us away the people said because they needed help Anna said what kinder help they said help us get back home Kerstein said that's what we're doing finding a way to get back home.



The people said come with us you can stay at our place until we find a way to get back home I said ok lets go so we packed our bags and went with them. It was like 6:00 in the morning so we only got a little time to sleep when they woke up they had eggs and bacon I said thank you for having us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.