Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

LOST IN THE FOREST !!!!

LOST IN THE FOREST !!!!!

One day my we went camping with kelly we went for a walk in the forest. One of Kelly’s friends went walking in the forest ‘’because’’she wanted to see what it look like. A of a sudden she was screamed for help but me and my friends didn’t know she was gone.

One of my friends looked be side her and she said kelly’s missing she’s gone and all of us were scared and we ran back to the our tents and stayed in there. until the next day they went looking for her. They couldn't find her so they went back and had something to eat.


Then kelly was shouting ‘’help! help! i am scared’’ kelly kept walking into heaps of bushes then she saw heaps of people kelly said can you help me please I am lost i can’t find my way home.


Me and my friends split apart so they can find kelly and take her back to our tents. Then samantha saw something it was people standing outside helping kelly and samantha said come with me I will take you back to our tents. But the people didn’t let her go they were bad and mean I said look there is samantha and kelly I think they need help so me and sally went and had a look and they were having trouble I said can you please let them go.



The people said NO because I to get home. Sally said that’s what we're doing looking for a way to get home. They said you can stay here until we find a way to get back home so we all went back to our Tent and packed all of

Our stuff and went again. When we got there we had dinner and we went to sleep. A few hours later in the morning The people were already awake and made breakfast for us I said thank you for letting us stay here.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.